Image Map

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fall Leaves Fall

Reggie and I have a 1/2 acre lot, with somewhere in the neighbourhood of 13 maple trees. This time of year is my favourite, with the colours, the cooler weather, the fall harvest, the layers.... but then. Then the beautiful leaves fall to the ground, and with as many trees as we have we can't just ignore them. I took a good chunk of my day yesterday and Gunner and I raked and bagged 10 bags of leaves!
The leafy culprits!
making a little progress
And as you can see that wasn't even half of what there is. Last night I noticed my wrist was a little sore, and I decided to wrap it to reduce further injury. So I think I sprained my wrist raking leaves, and luckily for me it's rainy today so I think I'll take a little raking break and do some crafting. And get back to the leaves tomorrow, they aren't going anywhere anyways... Unless you want to stop by and take some with you? No? I can't imagine why not?! hehe
tuckered pup after our hard work!
How is your fall shaping up? Hallowe'en is less than a week away, are you ready?
xox

1 comment:

  1. I wish we had that much land, but I know it would be such a pain to maintain!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)