Image Map

Friday, October 14, 2011

Wedding: Flowers

So I decided I would share some of the highlights from our beautiful day! And in no particular order I decided to start with the flowers. I considered making fabric or paper flowers, but in the end we decided to go with real flowers. We ordered bouquets for myself and the girls and corsages for the female family members and boutonnieres for the groom and the guys as well as the male family members. We also had a few flowers made for my hair and a topper for the cake (I didn't want any funny people up there). My mom had a gift certificate for House of Wonders by Marsha's Flowers in Orillia, and we worked with Tammy to make the arrangements. She was wonderful. I didn't get there to talk with her until early August and that left little time to make final decisions and get everything ready, but we made it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was a beautiful day, and the flowers really helped bring in more colour, fall colours my favourite! I'm glad in the end that we made that decision!
xox

1 comment:

  1. oh, i loved your flowers soooo much! absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)