Image Map

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Pumpkin Spice


I've been working away lately to create kits. Apart from the Espanola Fibre Arts Festival in two weeks, I am teaching a beginner workshop near home tomorrow, at a sweet yarn shop in Peterborough. They offer all kinds of classes in knitting, and some in rug-hooking and needle felting - some with guest teachers (like me;). For more info click here. I meant to share the news about this workshop earlier on the blog, but last I heard it is full. If you are interested in a beginner workshop in the future feel free to let me know, I am in the process of developing a 'traveling' workshop to small groups of aspiring hookers :).
Kits include instructions, design on burlap, small hoop, wool*, rug-hook* (*optional)
Here are a few photos of the coaster kits I have available, and will be working to get up in my etsy shop soon :)
Pumpkin Spice // Tweet Tweet // Sweetheart // Flower Power
The coaster kits finish to approx 4"x4", which is the perfect size for a hot cup of tea. And as it states above the wool and hook are optional so if you prefer to choose your own colours, you can purchase wool separately - or use some of those yarn scraps you have laying around home.

Hope your fall is fabulous so far - less than 4 weeks to due date :) So much to do so little time!
xox
Margot

1 comment:

  1. Hi Margot - I met you at the Espanola Fibre Fest, this year and last. Love your small, quick to do kits. And the colours of wool are wonderful. Will look for you again next year!
    Thanks!
    Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)