Image Map

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

35 weeks, new rug kits, and more!

Another month just slipped right by, while I was... working, chasing a toddler, prepping for fall crafts, growing a baby, sleeping. Who knows. I can't believe it went as fast as it did. And now I am over 35 weeks pregnant, which means the new baby will be here before we all know it.

Normally this time of year, I transition from my busy summer job at the park to a quieter time with Pip at home, with some part time work and crafty business mixed in. This year with the new baby on the way I am still transitioning to spending more time at home, but I won't be working through the winter. I am however, going to try to spend some time on crafts. I have been working on some new rug-hooking kits as I have a few teaching/demonstration opportunities coming up.
This is my newest coaster kit: pumpkin spice, and I am working on hooking a couple other example coasters for previously developed kits. I have re-vamped the look of my kits to have better instructions, and a more visually appealing display page. I am hoping that will bring good sales at this year's Espanola Fibre Arts Festival.

I have a few more fall updates to share, but I will save them for another post or two :) Hopefully I can get back into a more regular posting schedule!

Margot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)