Image Map

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Amazing Storenvy Cyber Monday Sale!

I participated in this awesome Cyber Monday Sale last year, and this year decided to enter both Hooked Goods and Knotted Tree Photography. Which means that you will be able to get anything listed in my shops for 30% off - 1 day only! And that's not even the best part, there will be over 50 other shops participating. Which means you can get a lot of your Christmas Shopping done, through small indie shops, at a great price!


The Sale will be live on December 1st from 12am EST to 11:59pm EST. Mark your calendar!
For more information, or a complete list of participating shops click here.

I can't wait :) What will you buy?
Margot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)