Image Map

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Welcome Babe!

We have been home a little over a week, but I haven't had the patience (until now) to sit down and share a little bit about our new family member :)

Pip would like to introduce his new baby sister, Emi (just a nickname).

She was born on Thursday October 30th, in the late afternoon and weighed 8lbs13oz. We couldn't be happier with the new little addition to our family. A few photos:
 Sleeping peacefully in her brother's hand-me-downs ;)

 I'm keeping this one for when she is a teenager... hehe

 A sneak peak of her newborn photos, I took this one, the photographer has many (better) others!

So there she is, our little bundle of joy! And our family is complete :) I will sleep again in 20 years or so.
xox
Margot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)