Image Map

Friday, November 23, 2012

Knotted Tree Photography Update (Black Friday Sale)

So it has been a while since I shared an update on one of my shops. Well Knotted Tree is doing well, and I'm excited to say I'm offering a pretty sweet deal for Black Friday:

Get 40% off your total purchase with code: BLACKFRIDAYSALE

The code will be valid from now until Monday at Midnight EST. And you can even use it on the multiple print listings - which means even more savings for you! Have you had your eye on a print but couldn't justify it, well now is your chance!


Also, as if that sale isn't exciting enough, Knotted Tree now has a facebook page. Like us on facebook to hear about new listings, updates, and deals on a regular basis!

Go to Knotted Tree Photography on Facebook

And that's it for updates just now! I will share some of the craft show creations I have been working on soon!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)