Image Map

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Christmas Cookies and Things!

Do you like Christmas? How about Cookies? Well then do I have an event for you! As I mentioned earlier on the blog I will be doing a Christmas Cookie Countdown similar to last December, although this year I will be altering it just a little to include squares, loaves and gifting ideas! And each Friday I plan to post a link-up where you can share some of the recipes you've tried, variations or new ideas altogether!
So I am looking for a little bit of help with this event. Do you have a great festive family recipe that you'd like to share? Or would you be willing to co-host a link-up? If so please click here, and fill out the short form. I would be forever grateful! And there might even be a little incentive in it for you, in the form of a small Christmas surprise...
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to seeing what you want to bake! ;)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)