Image Map

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Labour Day Weekend

27 years ago this past labour day my mom was in labour with me, that's right, I was born on Labour Day. A long weekend is always a tough time to get together for a party, but as you saw in my Birthday Post I always managed just fine. And this year was no exception!
At my parents cottage I went down for an early morning swim, in the calmest of waters. It was almost a shame to cause a ripple! Pip got to snuggle with Grandad on shore. And later that day we went for a swim in the warm afternoon sunshine!
 
On my actual birthday we said goodbye to my parents and drove a long way over to Reggie's family cottage. But it was worth it! We had beautiful sunsets, good food and warm weather! Pip even helped his dad work on the new deck!
Even though I missed out on seeing some family and friends, it was a fantastic weekend (or week in total) and I wouldn't have changed a thing!

You can still link up your birthday posts here. I'm sure you have a funny story or photo to share!

xox


1 comment:

  1. Pip's smile is so gorgeous! I can't help but giggle every time I see it.

    I'm glad you had an awesome birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)