Image Map

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Guest Post: Fall Decor Ideas with Cassie


Hey lovely readers!! I am so thrilled to be taking over Margot's blog today! I'm Cassie!


I blog over at Live Laugh L0ve. Where you will find out I love Jesus. I am married to my high school crush. We have two adorable, sweet, hard headed little boys. You will find out I am a SAHM who owns a shop & has recently started her own Virtual Assistant business. You will find out how I am addicted to cherry coke from sonic {because sonic is sooooo good - can I get an amen? ;) }. I love decorating for the seasons. That I love fashion, life & most of all love. {By the way I hate introducing myself - completely awkward}

So, today I am going to show you what I am Falling in love with this season according to my fall pin board. I would show you my decorations but I haven't made any yet because I would just be sad looking at all the fall goodness around my casa knowing it's still in the 90's outside. We don't get fall weather until around Halloween - sigh.

I want to create this decor on our front porch. My heart does a little happy dance just looking at it.

{Via}

I am going to show you the three fall mantels I am loving and please vote for your favorite because I don't know which one I want to try and re-create! Maybe I will do a mixture of all three? 

{Via}

{Via}

{Via}

Do you see why I am having a hard time?!!! I must say I really am loving that 2nd mantel though!

Last but not least. I want this fall decor for my table!

{Via}

That's some of the decor I'm loving for fall. Share with me what your favorite decor is! Thank you so much Margot for having me here on your space today!
------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for sharing Cassie! Some beautiful ideas indeed!
xox

1 comment:

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)