Image Map

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pip Update: 9 Months

9 Months! How on earth has it been 9 months?! My baby is eating all kinds of yummy foods, he's crawling, he has 6 (almost 7) little teeth, he giggles often, he is super curious (just like his mama), he sleeps through the night and makes so many different faces (hehe). He makes me smile every single day, and I couldn't love him anymore!

The last month was busy. We made a trip to Ottawa to visit some friends, and had the chance for a little skate on the canal. And we finally had some winter weather so we have been out on the river, and in the woods enjoying the fresh, crisp air! Spring is on it's way, and we have hopes for some fun adventures as the snow melts and the days get longer and warmer.

 
 Bundled up for a skate on the Rideau Canal in Ottawa.
 
 
 Enjoying some bright sunshine out on the Pigeon River!

 So many funny faces :)

Isn't he a sweetheart? I just want to snuggle him all day long - although nowadays he is nowhere near as interested in mama snuggles as he is in exploring parts of the house he has never seen. I'm heading back to work on Thursday - part time - and it's going to be a big change for both of us. But I think it is a good step before going back to work full time in May.

Here's hoping I won't lose my cool, on my first full day away from him. :)
xox


2 comments:

  1. Such cute photos, wow 9 months already! Crazy how time is flying! Loving the new look over here! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to break it to you girl, but he is going to be one handsome man when he grows up! He is adorable with that big smile and ever so slightly chubby cheeks. So cute! I read your other post this morning and admire you for going back to work so bravely. I can't be the thought of someday having to leave my little guy. Wish I was able to do it tho' I know it would make a huge difference financially. :D Enjoy every minute with little Pip, he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)