Image Map

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Fresh Snow, Fresh Outlook

 
I've been in a bit of a creative rut lately. With my thoughts focused on going back to work, daycare, and other family things; I've neglected my blog, shops and social media rituals. And I feel bad! I feel bad because I haven't been writing blog posts, even though my brain is full of post ideas, I haven't been promoting my shops (and friends shops) as much as I used to, and I haven't taken much time to be creative. But I don't need to. I shouldn't be feeling bad about myself when I am focused on my family. So a change needs to take place.

This morning we woke to fluffy white snow, piled high all around us. It is so beautiful, and although I am starting to look forward to spring - this was a welcome sight! Exactly what I needed was a fresh cover of fluffy white snow to encourage my outlook in a positive direction. I need to take some time to focus on myself and my family - and I should never feel guilty about it. So there will be some changes on the blog, I will explain further in another post, but basically I will be trying to get back to the original reason I started a blog in the first place. I want to get back to working on my blog, and shops because I love it, and it makes me happy. Not because it is something I think I should do.

On that note my little guy is awake and looking for some mama snuggles, so we will chat again soon!

Stay warm and dry on this snowy day :)
xox


1 comment:

  1. Way to go Margie! I'm very proud of you. I'm still struggling with this myself. Looking forward to reading more and seeing where this new outlook leads. xoxo
    PS: The blog looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)