Image Map

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Guest Post: Apple Cinnamon Doughnuts with Brynn

When Margot approached me to do a guest post for her September blog party, I decided it was the perfect occasion to try my hand at doughnut-making. I have always wanted to try baking my own doughnuts, but had never before had the motivation or the courage. I chose this apple cider doughnut recipe from Smitten Kitchen for its detailed instructions, as well as its promise for spicy, fall-inspired deliciousness. I recruited three of my girlfriends for their baking expertise and moral support and together we found the doughnut-making process super simple and quite fun! The end result was a stack of irresistibly good, golden brown pieces of cakey heaven. Now that I think of it, maybe the process was too simple...
----------------------------------------------------
Alright now that seems like a great excuse to make a mess in the kitchen! Visit Brynn at her blog This Lovely Life.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Margot! I am a big fan of Brynn... so glad to have discovered your blog through her guest post! These donuts look AMAZING. Smitten Kitchen is one of my favorite food websites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me guest post Margot! It was so much fun! A great excuse to try something new. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)