Image Map

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Let's Hang in August! (and Sept for free?)

I made the leap, I signed up for passionfruit. I was avoiding it for some unknown reason, I think I wanted to maintain control... but I've realized with the little one around any time I can get back is a wonderful thing!

So come and hang out with us in August, we'd love to have you in our sidebar! And because we're coming up on my favourite month, right now if you purchase one month you get the second free! Choose a quantity of 2 and use the code SEPTFREE at the checkout, and you will get two months for the price of one!

September is bound to be a lot of fun with my birthday, anniversary and the beginning of fall. I can't imagine why you wouldn't want to spend it here! ;)

Thanks so much for all your support, and feel free to e-mail me with any questions!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)