Image Map

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lazy Day

Today is overcast and rainy. Which I think we all need, as people we need a break from the heat and humidity, the dogs are happy to have an excuse to sleep deeply on the kitchen floor and I know that all the plants and animals outside could use a drink and a break from the blazing sun!
So I'm going to take a cue from my son and spend the day snuggled up on the couch with my tea and a good book. Oh and of course cuddling with my sweet little babe :)

How do you spend grey days?
xox

2 comments:

  1. We finally got some rain yesterday too. A good rainy day makes everyone feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How peaceful. I hope you enjoy your book :)

    By the way, I'm your newest ad swap. I have a 125px spot held for you. Would you please go through my sponsor page to get your button to me? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)