Image Map

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Getting Back in the Swing

I know I have said this a few times now, but now it is actually happening. I was asked recently to share some of my experiences  and lifestyle choices over at a lovely space called Oh So Nourished. I couldn't be more excited to contribute, and I think it is going to help me get back into blogging, which I have missed.

On a happy home note: Pip started gymnastics today, he needed a little energy consuming activity with some other little people to help him burn through his energizer batteries. And Emi is getting huge! She is over 15lbs, has three chins, smiles constantly and is sleeping unbelievably well for a babe of not quite 3 months.

I will share some photos soon. :)

xox
Margot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)