Image Map

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Simplify

 It is 2014! I just cannot believe the time that is flying by, before I know it my little man will be moving out and I will be wondering where in the world all those years went. Time to slow down.

I am sure everyone out there is busy making lists, New Year's resolutions, Goals, things to do, places to go, people to visit; and normally I would jump right in, but this year I am going to do something a little different. I am going to try to simply my life. I have felt so tired lately, and I have had more than my share of colds since winter graced us with his snowy presence. And I am beginning to realize that a wholesome life doesn't necessarily need to be filled to the brim with stuff, and commitments, and trips, and so on. So my one and only goal/resolution/plan this year is to simplify. I am not even going to put a specific requirement as to how, or when or with what I am going to simplify; I am just going to do it. I will, however, share my progress with you. And if you have decided to simplify any part of your life I'd love to hear all about it! Feel free to leave a comment below and tell me how, when, what! Or if you made a traditional resolution list, I'd be happy to hear about that too!

Here's to a happy, loving, simple 2014!
xox

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to downsize and simplify my life as well, starting with a massive clean-out of my belongings. I just feel choked by all the STUFF that's oozing out of every cupboard and drawer, and I'm not even sure why I'm hanging onto most of it. It's time to get rid of anything that's not important.
    I made a list of traditional resolutions too, one for each month. January's goal is to experiment with making my own beauty and household products, and so far it's going very well indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)