Image Map

Friday, November 1, 2013

Holiday Hooking

I am teaching another course at Needles in the Hay tomorrow, 2-4pm. If you are local, and interested in learning how to rug-hook, there is still some room in the workshop! I have been working on a new festive design, as well as making up some coaster kits. I can't seem to make up enough to get my shop stocked up, but I am hoping to get that done in the next week or two!
  
I seem to have a lot of crafting happening this fall, and so far it has been great. Very busy, but a wonderful experience also! I will hopefully have a few of the kits photographed and in the shop by the end of next week, just in time for a crafty Christmas gift!

Happy Crafting friends!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)