Image Map

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Hallowe'en!

Here are a few snaps of our very busy, but festive day!
We started off the day with some pumpkin carving, and both the boys tasted the pumpkin guts!
Then we had a short practice walk at Grandma and Grandpa's house (right after a screaming fit about wearing a vest!).

All suited up and ready to visit the neighbours, you can't see my hat, but it reads "successful big game hunter". See my big catch? And thanks to Cody for my awesome trick-or-treat tote! 
Tuckered little man. After all the adventures it was home for a sampling of the treats, a bath and then bed!

What a great day! Can't wait for the next adventure :)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)