Image Map

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Some Good Reads

Here are a few fun and interesting things to read. These are some posts my sponsors are proud of, and since you never know when you might find your next favourite corner of the web, I think you should take a look!

Tara filled a large handmade order. Something I dream of... so far my largest order is 10.
This outfit makes me wish I lived somewhere warm... like Australia.
We could all use a little push when it comes to being productive.
Amber has an interesting way to be a tourist in your own town. Again, these warmer climates make these kinds of activities so much easier!
Team Lu and Ed has an amazing giveaway going on right now, so much handmade goodness!
This weekly link-up is an awesome way to re-visit both the bad and good from the last week.
SO MUCH CUTENESS!!!

See what I mean, good reading!
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)