Image Map

Monday, July 30, 2012

Let's Catch-up!

Today I have a little catch-up post, to check in with my sponsors and see what they've been up to recently. Take a look at all the interesting things they have going on, and be sure to follow the links over to their posts!
 ------------------------------------------------------


I've been making hexies and trying to get enough to make an actual something!
I also spent an afternoon taking some self portraits, almost a hundred of them.  Then I deleted a bunch. Even with an entire month off I haven't really accomplished the things I thought I would, good thing I still have a month left!
~ Tara


This summer has been very busy, leaving me with little time to blog or update my shop (though I'm not complaining!). I spent the first three weeks of my summer traveling through Europe (England, Spain, Czech Republic, and Hungary) and have since been busy every weekend visiting family, celebrating birthdays (here and here) and enjoying the beautiful summer weather. I can't believe it's almost August, but I'm looking forward to lots more fun summer plans, including cottage weekends, baby visits (that's you, Margie!) and more quality family time. Visit my blog to find out more about my summer so far!
~ Brynn


Well I’ve now got my products in another boutique locally, so that is an accomplishment on my list for this year which will have me in two more by the end of 2012.  So pray for me people!  

I’m getting a studio space together in the upstairs of my house, and I’ll do a post on that on my blog so stay tuned! Also, I’ve also got some other exciting things in the works for the remainder of 2012 and will blog about those as well.  So stay blessed, encouraged and creative!
~ Monique

------------------------------------------------------

It seems it has been busy summer for everyone! I hope you are finding time to enjoy it :) 

xox
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)